The application period for the 2017-2019 cycle of the Klaus Toepfer Fellowship Programme is now open. Application deadline is 30 May, 2017.
The following documents are required for application. Please note that there are three standard forms (application form, endorsement form, nomination letter) that need to be downloaded and filled in for application:
- Completed application form (please download template)
- Diploma of highest academic degree
- Language diploma if available – highest level obtained
(please note that English language skills are a prerequisite to participate in the programme. If no language diploma is available, language skills will be tested via telephone interviews and/or online examinations)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Nomination letter of employing institution (please download template)
- Endorsement form filled in by employing institution and one additional person/institution (please download template)
- Scan copy of passport
Please name the application form and all other files with your name (e.g., application_firstname_lastname.doc) and send the documents as word or pdf files. Please note that applications that do not include ALL the above documents can not be accepted. All of the documents should be written in English. Only the endorsement letter can be written in Russian as well.