Conference centre Isle of Vilm
Workshops in close contact with nature
The International Academy for Nature Conservation Isle of Vilm (INA) provides a venue to work efficiently and undisturbed right in the scenic nature of a small island in the Baltic Sea.
As a core zone of the Southeast Rügen Biosphere Reserve, the car-free island of Vilm is mostly undeveloped. The only exceptions are the office and administration buildings, the guest houses and the conference centre. The beautiful and fascinating nature of the island, fully-equipped seminar rooms with capacity for 12 to 70 people and our excellent cuisine provide the perfect setting for workshops.
Are you looking for a venue for your seminars, workshops or training courses related to nature conservation? You can book the guest houses and conference rooms of the conference centre Isle of Vilm for your events.
Premises and board
Modern meeting facilities
The INA conference centre can accommodate up to 70 people with plenty of room for work in smaller groups. Three seminar rooms of different sizes for individual conference concepts as well as an office are available for you.
- Room Rügen for up to 70 people, with the option to divide it into two rooms for group work
- Room Putbus for up to 12 people
- Room Hiddensee for up to 22 people
All conference rooms are well equipped technically:
- Projector, computer or laptop with internet access, WiFi
- Flipcharts, presentation boards (119 x 146 cm; 121 x 148 cm with frame) incl. pins and presentation supplies (moderation cards in different colours, shapes and sizes, marker in different colours, tape, small sticker dots in different colours etc.)
- Upon request: video and telephone conference system
- Additionally, in Room Rügen: interpreter system
We provide accommodation for up to 40 persons in our guesthouses with single occupancy (i.e. 1 person per room), and for up to 65 persons based on double occupancy of double rooms.
- 15 single and 25 double rooms are spread across nine guest houses
- All rooms are equipped with a telephone and WiFi
- A maximum of two rooms share one bathroom
- If required, additional hotel rooms can be booked in Lauterbach (10 minutes away by boat).
On Vilm you get the chance to sample our seasonal specialties such as herring in spring and autumn, garfish in early summer, wild garlic soup, sea buckthorn juice and Rügen cabbage dishes. We mostly offer organic and regional food. In general, we offer vegetarian lunch only. However, organisers may request lunch including fish and meat prior to the event. Of course, we are also happy to serve vegan food for individual participants or the entire event.
The catering provided includes:
- Breakfast buffet
- Dinner buffet
- Coffee/tea with cake, cookies in the morning and afternoon
Organisation of events
We are happy to support you before and during your event.
Our services include:
- Online application, registration, mailing of confirmations of participation and provision of travel information
- Upon request: conference folders and programme printouts
- Provision of technical equipment, presentation supplies (moderation cards in different colours, shapes and sizes, marker in different colours, tape etc.), name tags, table displays etc.
- Guided tour on the Isle of Vilm
- Advice on organising study tours in the surrounding area
Current price list
Prices are subject to change. Separate conditions apply to the BMU (Federal Ministry of the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety).
1) Prices at the International Academy for Nature Conservation Isle of Vilm from 2022-08-01 to 2022-12-31
|Single room||70,00 €|
|Double room per person||55,00 €|
|Board per person|
|Packed lunch (excursions)||6,00 €|
|Further refrehments||according to price list|
|Conference refreshments||according to price list|
Break refreshments, conference refreshments and other drinks will be charged separately and must be ordered in advance by the organizer for the conference.
2) Costs per day for conference rooms
|Room Rügen||(conference hall, maximum 70 participants)||per day||160,00 €|
|Room Hiddensee||(medium sized conference room, maximum 22 participants)||per day||110,00 €|
|Room Putbus||(small conference room, maximum 12 participants)||per day||90,00 €|
Study tours in the surrounding areas
The INA Team is happy to suggest destinations of relevance to your seminar topic and is available for any questions concerning the planning of your excursion.