BfN Schriften 181 - IUCN - WCPA. Enhancing the IUCN Evaluation Process of World Heritage Nominations. A contribution to achieving a credible and balanced World Heritage List
1. To strengthen the IUCN/WCPA WH network through provision of focused capacity building on the
2. To review lessons learned on the policy and practice of the IUCN Evaluation Process; and
3. To define key strategic directions and actions for enhancing the IUCN Evaluation Process.
1. Enhanced capacity of IUCN/WCPA evaluators to effectively contribute to the Evaluation Process;
2. Updated version of the IUCN “Blue Paper” on practical policy and technical guidance on IUCN evaluations; and
3. IUCN/WCPA Action Plan to respond to the external review of the IUCN Evaluation Process